192khz 24bit AUX 3.5mm Toslink Optical Output External Sound Card
This red external sound card is perfect for sampling frequencies between 44.1 kHz – 192 kHz in both 16 bit and 24 bit, compatible with android, ios and windows systems.
- USB Digital to Analog Audio Connector
- Support up to 192khz 24bit High resolution
- Used on the devices that can output audio from USB jack, for example: PC, PS4, etc.
- Support Analog 3.5mm Output (connect to headset/speaker)
- Support Optical Toslink Output (connnect to HIFI home theater)
- Come with an Optical Toslink to 3.5mm mini connector, which be used to connect HIFI home theater via fiber optic cable.
- Ensure High quality sound
- A built-in microphone, which is available in the analog output mode, unavailable in the Optical digital output mode. It doesn’t support MIC of headset connected to its 3.5mm jack.
- Adopts USB 2.0 High-Speed audio codec, it’s no need to install driver and license, plug and play.
- DA-02 DAC
- Optic Toslink to 3.5mm Mini Connector
- Quick Start Guide
|Dimensions||4.3307 × 3.1496 × 0.7874 in|
|PCM Word Length||
|DSD Sampling Frequencies||
|PCM Sampling Frequencies||
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||