DAC 192kHz 24bit Audio Converter
- 192kHz 24bit Sampling Rate
- Volume Adjusting witch
- Aluminum Alloy Housing
- DA-01 converts Coaxial or Optical Toslink digital audio signal to analog L/R RCA and AUX 3.5mm audio signal simultaneously.
- Used for Playback Source that has an Digital Optical (TOSLINK) or Coaxial audio Output like Digital HD televisions, satellite receivers, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Players and game consoles.
- With L/R RCA and 3.5mm output port, it can connect to the headphone, amplifier and stereo system etc.
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192kHz; 24-bit S/PDIF incoming Bit stream on left and right channels.
- Aluminum alloy housing overall shielding without signal interference, totally suppress all noise include POP noise of power on/off.
- Easy for installation and operation, plug and play, don’t need to install any driver.
- It is a low distortion stereo converter, and have volume adjusting switch that adjust the output volume up/down.
- It is incompatible with 5.1 channel signal such as Dolby AC3, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM before using.
- It supports Coaxial and Optical input, does not support USB audio input, Micro-USB is only for DC power input.
- Please connect to external power supply to use, for example: USB power supply of PS4 / Blu-ray player / power adapter / smartphone charger.
- DAC x 1
- USB-A to Micro USB Power Cable x 1
- Optical Cable x 1
- Protective Bag x 1
- Quick Start Guide x 1